HO CHI MINH CITY: PRIVATE STREET FOOD WALKING TOUR AT NIGHT
What to expect:
At 05:30 pm, your local street food guide, who has a huge passion with Vietnamese street food will pick you up at your hotel by taxi then leave the tourist area behind and start your food adventure to non-tourist district, a street food paradise, while tasting ‘Banh Xeo” and “Banh Khot” – The Central, and South’s rice pancake with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables.
Walk along BBQ seafood road to visit Mrs. Lieng’s restaurant where a famous food youtuber Mark Wiens, and some of foodie newspapers tried and gave 5 stars for its delicious flavors. You will experience the best “Bo la lot” – beef wrapped in betel leaf. Your immersion in mouth-watering food continues as you head to the alleys of food in the heart of street food district and taste the best Saigon Pizza which is grilled over a wood charcoal.
It wouldn’t be a truly local experience without enjoying sugar can juice mixed with a little orange. You’ll stop by a popular local stall that hides a gourmet sugar cane juice. Next up on your food adventure is the best Banh Mi - Saigon sandwich. You will experience the perfect fusion of 4 delicious flavors just after the first bite.
Cap off your Saigon street food tour at the old apartments, which has the name Nguyen Thien Thuat, which is home to dozens of famous Vietnamese street food that will tempt your stomach. On the corner of Seafood alley, you will sit like the locals, and get munching, crunching, sipping and slurping the best BBQ seafood (if you are allergic to seafood, it will be replaced by BBQ meat). Have the best drinks with local beer, homemade Vietnamese rice wine, which was made in Street Food Man Vinnie’s village.
Your local guide will be happy to provide you some tips on how to find the best food in Vietnam, and take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
- Private tour is designed just for you
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off either at your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City in districts 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10 or at the Opera House
- All food and drinks during the tour
- Transportation by taxi
- English-speaking street food guide
- Pictures from your tour
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Accident insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Know Before You Go:
What should not bring:
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
What should bring:
- A camera is always encouraged. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft.
- We recommend that you should wear something comfortable and cool. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable.
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have.
Press: *Street Food Man is featured on Metro newspaper, the 2nd biggest daily newspaper in the UK and Ahlanlive newspaper located in Dubai, U.A.E and also recommended on Lonely Planet, Tripadvisor, Getyourguide, Viator, Aribnb, Inspitrip, Trustpilot...