Eat your way through Ho Chi Minh City - formerly Saigon - and taste the best street food at night! Meet your English-speaking guide at 05:30 pm, and climb on the back of a bike to immerse yourself in the crazy traffic. Join thousands of other motorbikes as you ride the streets and your driver takes you through notable neighborhoods, including District 3 where the locals live.
Stop to enjoy some Banh Xeo and Banh Khot (South and Central rice pancakes), and learn how they are made from a chef with over 20 years experience before riding down hidden alleyways, where you will encounter old apartment buildings. Go on a short adventure to climb up to the top of some old buildings and see the contrasting architecture between modern and authentic Saigon. You can even visit a local pagoda which was built inside an old apartment by a female monk. Visit the biggest night flower market and soak up the wonderful bouquets. Take a short walk around the area, and get a special gift from your guide. Go deep into a true maze of local market to have an authentic local experience by grilling banana girdle- cakes.
Next, drive to District 5 and pass a street famous for its oil paintings. Stop at a local restaurant to savor some bún chả (grilled pork with noodles, Hanoi style), known as “Obama Noodles” after President Obama and Anthony Bourdain tried them in 2016!
Venture into District 10, where the city’s street food scene really thrives. Excite your taste buds with a heavenly dish of coconut ice cream at a shop established in 1975. Watch as the owner prepares some coconut ice cream right before your eyes.
Take a spin around the city for enticing views of the night life, and experience the hustle and bustle of fashion street. Squeeze through narrow alleyways that cars can’t access, and journey along the banks of the Saigon River with a welcoming breeze.
End your food and motorbike tour in District 4, where you will enjoy a seafood meal of 3 different dishes and an authentic food challenge! (if you are allergic to seafood, it will be replaced by BBQ meat). Try some balut (boiled, fertilized egg) if you dare, and tuck into a nice dessert of flan cake with caramel, coffee and coconut milk. Wash it all down with some special beer, soft drinks, mineral water or homemade Vietnamese rice wine which is made in Street Food Man Vinny's village.
- Private tour is designed just for you
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City districts 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10. If you stay outside of these districts, pickup and drop-off will be at the Saigon Opera House
- All food and drinks on the tour
- Transportation by motorbikes, including fuel and a high -quality, open-face helmet
- English-speaking drivers
- Pictures from your tour
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Hand sanitizer
- Accident insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Know Before You Go:
-What should bring:
- A camera is always encouraged, however it is not recommended that you take pictures while on the motorbike as this can be dangerous. If you wish to take pictures, please ask your guides to pull over. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft.
-What should not bring:
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- We recommend that you should wear something comfortable and cool. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable.
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have
Press: *Street Food Man is featured on Metro newspaper, the 2nd biggest daily newspaper in the UK and Ahlanlive newspaper located in Dubai, U.A.E and also recommended on Lonely Planet, Tripadvisor, Getyourguide, Viator, Airbnb, Inspitrip, Trustpilot...
***The Award 2018: Ho Chi Minh City Food by Night-Private Motorbike Tour won the Winner Award 2018 In Asia from Getyourguide for Incredible Culinary Experiences.
***The Award 2019: Street Food Man is proud to receive "Certificate Of Excellence 2019" issued by Tripadvisor.
*6th rank of 187 Food and Drink in Ho Chi Minh city on Tripadvisor
*Tony who is a food blogger and also a chef reviewed about the tour in his blog